[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Installation with Hydra

From: Zhang, Jiayi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Installation with Hydra
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 10:50:24 -0400

Dear all,

I'm a beginner of GNURadio but I'm familiar with some basis of Linux when I use C++ & IT++. Currently I'm trying to test the Hydra-0.4 package for evaluation under the last ubuntu ver 14.04.1 32bit. During the installation of gnuradio-3.2.2, there is an error which I cannot find the solution on internet.

gnuradio-3.2.2$ ./bootstrap && ./configure --prefix=$GR
checking for boost >= 1.35... yes
checking whether the boost::thread includes are available... yes
configure: error: Could not link against libboost_thread!

‘libboost-all-dev’ has already installed, including ‘libboost-thread-dev’, I tried both version 1.54 and 1.55 of libboost. I've also searched the error message in Google, even after I installed the 'build-essential' package, the error remains the same.

I will be much appreciated if any of you have such an experience and would feedback some solutions.

Regards,
Jiayi (Vincent)