Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Installation with Hydra

From: Zhang, Jiayi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Installation with Hydra
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 10:41:53 -0400

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your reply. I think the best way to us is to find the new version of Hydra package which is based on the recent GNU Radio version working with current USRP produces.

Another question is that, if we development the software with GNU Radio and USRP in Ubuntu, is it easy to transfer to Fedora?

Many thanks!

Regards,
Jiayi