[Discuss-gnuradio] Voice Communication with USRP through OFDM

From: Usman Arshad
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Voice Communication with USRP through OFDM
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 13:31:54 +0500

Hello all,

I want to make a test communication system with USRP for narrow band HF range voice transmission and reception. Also I am interested in using OFDM scheme for that.

I need some guidance about what packages I should use for HF freq range and OFDM multiplexing..?

If someone could provide me any tutorial links for establishment of OFDM and HF communication link with USRP.

Thanks in advance.

--
Usman Arshad
Electrical (Telecom) Engineering