Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Voice Communication with USRP through OFDM

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Voice Communication with USRP through OFDM
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 11:38:52 +0200

Start with setting up the OFDM Transmitter and -Receiver blocks using
random data. Make sure you've understood all the concepts along the way
(tagged streams etc.).

Once that works, I recommend using the vocoder blocks to generate
compressed digital voice data and pipe that into the OFDM codes.

Cheers,