Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio in Python Tutorial - installing python

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio in Python Tutorial - installing python block without C++
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:40:12 +0200

Michael,

we do point out in our tutorials that you require GNU Radio 3.7.4 or
later to run these tutorials. The possibility of writing Python-only
OOTs is the main reason for this.

However, you *probably* don't need to upgrade if you don't like. One way
to do this is to clone gr-tutorial, and remove all the source files,
then start adding them again as you go through the exercises.

Cheers,