Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updating GNU Radio, UHD or PyBOMBS

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updating GNU Radio, UHD or PyBOMBS
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 21:18:54 +0100

Sometimes it's safer to clear the build dir, usually it's OK to leave
in. If you have any cmake variables set, you'll need to reset them if
you clear the dir.

UHD is updated the same way. In all cases, it depends where you
installed your stuff.

pybombs can do all this for you, by the way: ./pybombs update

...although I don't think this will update pybombs itself.