[Discuss-gnuradio] problems with redmine

From: Jeff Scaparra
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problems with redmine
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 23:03:59 -0500

I just did an install on Fedora 21 and there is a problem with the install directions on redmine. I can't seem to make an account (it says my email is already registered and when I try to recover a lost password I get no such users). The issue is that python-zmq needs to be installed for the test to pass. This is missing from the dependencies and I would have liked to have added it. Can someone help me get access and or add this information.

Thanks,
Jeff