Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Latest Gnuradio git won't compile on OS X

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Latest Gnuradio git won't compile on OS X
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 12:04:22 -0400

I just fixed this issue within MacPorts <
https://trac.macports.org/changeset/127653 >, which will be live by around
12:30 PM/US/Eastern.  I ended up following Stephan’s lead and moving the
shuffle index values directly into the function call; nothing else made clang
happy.  Given that these constants are used just once, and other constants are
used in other shuffle calls directly, I think it makes sense to just commit
this change to GIT.  The patch (-p0) is found at <
https://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/science/gnuradio/files/patch-volk-shuffle.diff?rev=127653
 > for anybody interested.  For folks using MacPorts, you’ll want to do:
{{{
sudo port clean gnuradio*
sudo port selfupdate
}}}
before installing or upgrading whichever gnuradio port you’re using (next or
devel; none of the others are affected). - MLD