Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Mac OS X 10.10 Advice

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] Mac OS X 10.10 Advice
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 09:24:43 -0400

As pointed out elsewhere [1], you can work around the libxml2 issue by running
GRC while forcing MacPorts’ libxml2 library to load first via:
{{{
DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES=/opt/local/lib/libxml2.dylib gnuradio-companion
}}}
And, otherwise, both UHD and GNU Radio seem to work on 10.10 beyond the recent
AVX compile issue pointed out in [2] (which also has a work-around).  So, if
you’re an OSX user of UHD and GNU Radio who needs the latest and greatest, you
can get it all working if you’re willing to do some work-arounds.  We’re
working on fixing all of these issues so that work-arounds are not required. -
MLD

[1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/45583
    https://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2014-October/028316.html
[2] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/45540