Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: usrp modules

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD: usrp modules
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 09:09:19 -0800

Did you follow the correct install order? UHD must be installed before GNU Radio. If you didn't, uninstall both of them and then start with UHD.

Rich

On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 12:15 PM, Fernando Rodríguez Brizuela <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I've installed the GNURadio & UHD correctly. However, I can't use my USRP because I don't have installed the UHD module in my tree of modules of the Gnuradio 3.6.5.1

But I can see in the path of the file system where GNUR is installed the folder named gr-uhd where are all the files related to all the block of this modules (usrp_sink    usrp_source )

Could you give me some help ?

Thanks!

Regards,

Fernando L. Rodríguez Brizuela -