Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR on Mac OS X 10.10 Now Working

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR on Mac OS X 10.10 Now Working
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 08:59:28 -0500

Hi Alan - You’re welcome!  Creating a binary distribution might be doable if I
don’t use MacPorts; otherwise, there are -tons- of dependencies that will have
to be dealt with and the resulting .app will be huge.  I think the last time I
did this (IIRC, using qtmacdeploy) the .app was nearly 1 GB is size.  I agree
that such a distribution would further lower the entry bar for OSX users.  I’ll
add it to my “future work” queue.  Thanks! - MLD