Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LIBUSB_ERROR_PIPE and "improperly" stopping gnura

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] LIBUSB_ERROR_PIPE and "improperly" stopping gnuradio
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 11:43:22 +0100

> I still don't know why you *kill* the process. GNU Radio waits for *any*
> key, and pressing anything but ctrl-C should let the flow graph shut down
> correctly, in turn deallocating the UHD sources/sinks, which should free the
> libusb device handles.

ctrl-c sends a SIGINT (and not SIGSTOP like I said earlier ... my bad
and thanks for ahuemer for pointing it out on IRC :p).

This means that if the GR process is in a system call at that time,
that syscall will be interrupted and return -EINTR and my guess is
someone, somewhere isn't dealing with that properly.

Cheers,

    Sylvain