Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Inconsistant Gain in X310

From: Louis Brown
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Inconsistant Gain in X310
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 22:53:38 +0000 (GMT)

Ben,

I used set_auto_dc_offset(0) and that make things work correctly with the X310+LFRX.

I noticed in the osmocom source the DC offset mode can be set.  So what I'll do is run it in auto to get the initial correction, halt the flow, then run it in manual, and it uses the previously found values.

Though still looks like the N210 and X310 behave differently with the LFRX.  The N210 seems to do an initial DC offset removal, then turns it off.  The X310 by default turns it on.  I'm thinking it ought to behave like the N210.

Thanks,
Thanks,
Lou