[Discuss-gnuradio] Edit GNU Radio Companion generated Python script loca

From: Murray Thomson
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Edit GNU Radio Companion generated Python script location
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 13:21:48 +0000

Hi,

I have a couple of blocks and a flow graph that uses them. When I generate the flow graph of a block using GNU Radio Companion, the Python script is generated at ~/.grc_gnuradio/block1.py
The same thing happens with the flow graph but, in addition, the call to my blocks inside the generated Python script looks like this:

execfile("/home/myuser/.grc_gnuradio/block1.py")

Which means that when I copy these scripts to the target machine I need to edit that line to match the location of the block1.py in the target machine.

How can I edit the location where GNU Radio Companion puts the scripts? The Edit > Properties menu is disabled :(

Thanks,
Murray