Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] re-building the source code

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] re-building the source code
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 12:12:59 -0500

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Anis Elgabli <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
I have changed things in udp_source_impl.cc, and I re-built the gnuradio as in the following instructions:
cmake
make
sudo make install
However, the changes that I did to  udp_source_impl.cc did not work, it is still using the old version.

Could you please help me fix this issue.
Thanks

Changes to the source code don't require you to rerun cmake, which could be setting the install prefix differently. It's possible that you've installed your changes to a different prefix that you are not actually using now.

Tom