Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_fft differences with different wire-format

From: Anderson, Douglas J.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd_fft differences with different wire-format
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 20:09:40 +0000

Marcus,

Thanks for the reply. I'm attaching the screenshots so that future mailing list
searchers can better see the problem and solution.

Marcus Leech's suggestion to set peak=0.1 in stream_args did the job.

This has been really helpful for me to better understand how data moves from
the USRP through GNURadio.

Thanks to both of you Marcuses (Marcii?)

-Doug