[Discuss-gnuradio] question developing a new block

From: Andreas Ladanyi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] question developing a new block
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 22:43:05 +0200

Hi,

i read some tutorials about creating new blocks.

Iam asking my self a simple question and i think i couldnt find the answer:

How is it possible to fill a python grc variable block with data from another block C++ variable.

I know between C++ and python is the SWIG Framework. What to program in the C++ file and what to program in the xml file. The way of the C++ variable through the swig to the python workflow is not clear to me.

I know that the grc editor creates a variable section from variables of all grc blocks in the workflow in the project .py file.

Andy