Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded WG

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded WG
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 02:38:10 +0000

>For the next year,  I'd like to get more people actually using the infrastructure

> we have. I'd like to get a list of gnuradio apps together and start validating

> they run on various embedded platforms.

I've been doing a little benchmarking of GR on various embedded platforms, but I've been using different O/Ses on each (Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS on ODROID XU3 and C1, Ubuntu 15.04 on RPi2, J Corgan's bootable USB stick on a Minnowboard, and OE on E310). For uniformity, I agree that it would be nice to have an OE way to do build across all these targets. I've also been working on tuning compile flags for XU3. I'm planning to share some results with the community in the next few weeks.

>I'd also like some feedback on who would attend a WG call sometime in the

> next few weeks.

I'm interested.