Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded WG

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Embedded WG
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 17:31:03 +0000

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 7:38 PM, Nowlan, Sean <address@hidden> wrote:

J Corgan's bootable USB stick on a Minnowboard

> I'm pretty curious how well this worked and if you ran into any issues or had to do anything extra for this combination.

It was as simple as choosing the USB stick from the boot list in BIOS. MinnowBoard has a USB 3.0 port, so booting was fairly quick. It operated smoothly. I ran volk_profile and gr-benchmark and uploaded results to stats.gnuradio.org. The Intel Atom E3825 is mysteriously missing right now, but I know I’ve seen it up there. ODROIDXU is also gone, and I know that was up there too.

Sean