[Discuss-gnuradio] Drawing lines on WX or QT instrumentation?

From: David Hoelzer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Drawing lines on WX or QT instrumentation?
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 20:37:27 -0500

Please forgive me if this has been asked but I’ve searched extensively and not
found anything.  I’ve also taken a pass through the code tree and nothing jumps
out at me for this.

Is there anything exposed to Python from the WX or QT widgets that would allow
me to lay vertical lines across an FFT or Waterfall?  I’ve built a
multi-channel listener for use with my HackRF but I’m still hunting for a
better way to display what’s “tuned” than populating arbitrary labels on the
canvas.

Thanks!