Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Drawing lines on WX or QT instrumentation?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Drawing lines on WX or QT instrumentation?
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 12:16:18 +0100

Hi David,

I don't think that this has been implemented; it's definitely not impossible, though!

So, the point is that the FrequencyDisplayForm [1] does have a d_marker_cf member which, as far as I can tell, is there, and can be set to a different color and en- and disabled. However,
  • that functionality, as far as I can tell, isn't actually in use by the freq_sink[2], and
  • there's no way to set the coordinate of that line (it's at x=0).
But, as mentioned, that'd be relatively easy to solve. Do you feel up to coding a bit of C++, or would you need help with that?

Cheers,
Marcus

[1] http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classFrequencyDisplayPlot.html
[2] http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr_1_1qtgui_1_1freq__sink__c.html