Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 156, Issue 8

From: David Hoelzer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 156, Issue 8
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 16:13:52 -0500

Thank you Marcus!

I’m certainly capable and up to the task.  I wanted to make sure I hadn’t missed something obvious or documented before I started reinventing the wheel.

I wonder if the community agrees that this is something that would be useful.  If so, I’d expose this so that it could be accessed from Python.  If not, y’all won’t care what I do anyway. :)

Thanks!