Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSB/CW/FM tranceiver

From: Steve Greenland
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSB/CW/FM tranceiver
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 20:56:24 +0000

Mike, all

We are working on B210/N210 based transceivers for satellite communications
with our ground station.

Inspired by your work on UKube-1 we now have a number of implementations in GNU
radio for downlink in particular for GMSK, BPSK, etc with and without CCSDS,
FEC which feeds into our mission planning software.

Would be happy to discuss potential to share this and collaborate especially on
uplink side where we have yet to implement a full chain.

Steve