Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxWidget for Header Visualization

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxWidget for Header Visualization
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 23:38:37 +0100

Hi Silvio,

I'm not so sure about WX, but the Qt time sink does display tags; tags
would be, at any rate, the right tool to add such information ot the
sample stream.
If you haven't heard about stream tags: It's in chapter 5 of the guided
tutorials, which, as you already seem to know a lot of GNU Radio, should
be an easy read:
https://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials

Cheers,
Marcus