[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte Receiver Framework

From: ahsan . ali
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte Receiver Framework
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 15:23:02 +0100

Dear All
I am trying to integrate the LTE Receiver framework. It is indeed a very
good application. However I am not getting the expected output.As an input
I am giving it a binary file generated from OpenLTE with the following
parameters:

1)Bandwidth = 5MHz
2)Cell Id =272
3)No. of frames = 30

I am decoding the cell id correctly but the receiver is not decoding the
mib. It is just stuck at received message vector. I have attached the
screenshot with it.Can someone help me finding the error?

I am using gnuradio 3.7.8.1 and latest version of gr-lte.