Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 MIMO packet TX time alignment when using mes

From: Ludwig Stephan (CR/AEH4)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] N210 MIMO packet TX time alignment when using message strobe
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 08:54:47 +0000

Hi Martin,

I think you got it right to insert the tag at least if you have a packet_len
tag (and maybe MIMO). There might be a performance issue, because we get buffer
underruns above 2 MHz sampling frequency, while not getting anyone with
continuous streaming.

Otherwise, any solution leading to having the transmitters output a burst at
identical sample times would be great.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

 Stephan Ludwig

Communication Technology (CR/AEH4)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Renningen | 70465 Stuttgart | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49(711)811-8809 | Mobile +49(172)5630639 | Fax +49(711)811-5187845 |
address@hidden

Registered Office: Stuttgart, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB
14000;
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Franz Fehrenbach; Managing Directors: Dr.
Volkmar Denner,
Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Rolf Bulander, Dr. Stefan Hartung, Dr. Markus
Heyn, Dr. Dirk Hoheisel,
Christoph Kübel, Uwe Raschke, Dr. Werner Struth, Peter Tyroller