Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updating all of pybombs

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updating all of pybombs
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:45:52 -0800

You can run pybombs with extra verbose flags (I usually recommend "-v
-v -v") to see what it's doing, but as part of the update process
it'll clean the source directories.

There's also "./pybombs inv" to see what pybombs thinks is installed.
I tend to wipe my target directory and just start fresh from time to
time.