[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte Receiver Framework

From: ahsan . ali
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte Receiver Framework
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:51:44 +0100

Thank you Johannes for your reply. Your assumption is correct I am using
the latest version of gr-lte and the siso graph. Yes my file source is
repeating the samples. I have attached my input file parameters along with
a picture of the flowgraph and the output. I dont know why but the output
is not consistent. For the same set of parameters I am getting two
different outputs. The screenshots of both are attached. Moreover if I
increase the fft length I get a decoding rate of 0.002. Thank you very
much for your help.

Best Regards
Ali