[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte

From: kevin_L
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 22:17:21 -0700 (MST)

Dear Johannes, I have downloaded the latest gr-lte files from your git . I
ran the  lte_top_block_siso.grc ,
the resulst is as follows:
"pcfich_layer_demapper_vcvc_0   set N_ant to 2
pcfich_layer_demapper_vcvc_0    set decoding style to "tx_diversity"
pcfich_demux_vcvc_2      set cell_id = 0
pcfich_demux_vcvc_1      set cell_id = 0
pcfich_demux_vcvc_0      set cell_id = 0
pbch_layer_demapper_vcvc_1      set N_ant to 2
pbch_layer_demapper_vcvc_1      set decoding style to "tx_diversity"
pbch_layer_demapper_vcvc_0      set N_ant to 1
pbch_layer_demapper_vcvc_0      set decoding style to "tx_diversity"
mimo_pre_decoder        set N_ant to 2
<http://gnuradio.4.n7.nabble.com/file/n57123/42.png>
mimo_pre_decoder        set decoding style to "tx_diversity"
mimo_pre_decoder        set N_ant to 1
mimo_pre_decoder        set decoding style to "tx_diversity"
RS GENERATOR cell_id    pilots  1
RS GENERATOR cell_id    pilots  0
"
but it just printed these messages,and keep running. I am confused if the
result is correct, can you tell me what the correct result is? Thank you
very much!
Best Wishes!