Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Baudline sink ist missing

From: Rebecca
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Baudline sink ist missing
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 03:17:05 -0700 (MST)

Hi Marcus,
i don't know the vector size, i don't know how the vector looks, that is the
reason why I would use the vector sink to Know how my vector stream looks. i
would like to see the stream of my signal into the vector sink like a
sequence from 0s and 1s.

in addition how can i open the vector sink to look the stream sequence,
there is a command for this.because when i generate the flow graph i became
nothing from a vector sink.

Best regards,
Rebecca