Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio with e310

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio with e310
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 11:13:19 -0800

Hello Ekko:

I'm just following up on this old post. I know that you had been talking about this issue in some other threads. Do you still have any outstanding questions or problems regarding this issue??

The most recent E310 image is posted at:
http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/e3xx-release-3/sdimage-gnuradio-demo.direct.xz

--Neel