Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Information Comments

From: Israel .
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Information Comments
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 20:26:40 +0100

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for the answer.

I want to make a presentation in my degree final project in order to show how two USRPs  are able to communicate and send information each other. For this purpose, I’ve created a simple shell script where I call python programs so that the process was automated.  And that’s why I need omit the information: to not display it each time the script executes the python programs.

 Best regards,

Israel