[Discuss-gnuradio] ham/amateur getting started

From: Daniel Pocock
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ham/amateur getting started
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 21:47:29 +0100

Hi all,

I did a quick search for resources for ham/amateur operators getting
started with GNU Radio, I came across these:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/HamRadio
http://www.oz9aec.net/index.php/grc-examples

Both of them refer to receivers, the latter has an SSB transmitter as well.

Is there any more getting started documentation about full transmit and
receive solutions for popular amateur bands like 2m and 70cm narrow band FM?

Regards,

Daniel