[Discuss-gnuradio] Swig Trouble

From: Jan Kraemer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Swig Trouble
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 11:52:52 +0100

Hey everyone,

I need help with the swig magic. I have a new block inside gr-fec called
viterbi_decoder which is basically just a copy of the cc_decoder class.
And a impl class viterbi_decoder_impl class, which is basically a copy
of the cc_decoder_impl class. They compile fine, and I can see the
symbols exported in the libgnuradio-fec.so.

I also put the viterbi_decoder.h into the fec_swig.i. Still I get the
dreaded
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'viterbi_decoder'

Did I miss something?
Code can be found at
https://github.com/SpectreJan/gnuradio/tree/viterbi_decoder

new files are
include/viterbi_decoder.h
lib/viterbi_decoder_impl.cc
lib/viterbi_decoder_impl.h

Cheers and thanks in advance,
I really need an additional fresh pair of eyes for this
Jan

P.S.: I hope this isn't a duplicate, I already send an email couple of
days ago but it seems that I forgot to change my subscription mail
address, I did not get a deny from Mailman but the lack of answers
and appearance in the archives convinced me to try again :D