[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-11

From: Fujiwara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee802-11
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 06:34:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone!
      I am a beginner of GNU Radio. I found a very nice work in
https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11/tree/master and it does me a great
favor. I connected two USRP N210,one run wifi_tx.grc, the other run
wifi_rx.grc, it worked. But when I want to use cellphone to receive the WiFi
signal transmitting by wifi_tx.grc, it didn't work. The cell phone couldn't
find SSID or other signal.
      What shall i do? Could the cellphone recognize and receive the wifi
signal from wifi_tx.grc? Is there someone attempt to do this project also?
     Thanks in advance! Any advice will be welcome!