[Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_tx(rx).py throughput as modulation

From: SangHyuk Kim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark_tx(rx).py throughput as modulation
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 14:47:45 +0900

Hi all.

I'm using benchmark_tx.py and rx (/digital/example/narrowband)

As I know, ex) QAM modulation is faster than BPSK one.

However, when I used both of modulation schemes, I couldn't measure throughput.

I think it is up to bit rate, but I don't know exactly what it is.

Is there unlimited bit rate option for check to modulation throughput ?

Thanks.