[Discuss-gnuradio] probe sample rate block

From: tom x
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] probe sample rate block
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 09:21:49 +0100

Hi,
I believe the problem with the 'small polyphase channelization application' that I posted to the list could be related to the polyphase channelizer block downsampling the channels, and consequently insufficient samples are making it to the PHY receivers for them to decode packets.

I would like to test this with the sample probe block but it does not work the way I expect. I added a probe rate block and gave it an ID, 'p_rate'. I used 'p_rate' as the default value of a WX GUI text box. It could not evaluate 'p_rate' because it was not defined. I also tried putting this as the default value of the text box but it did not work:

blocks.probe_rate(gr.sizeof_gr_complex*1, 500.0, 0.15).rate()

What is the proper way to do this?

Thanks,
Tom