[Discuss-gnuradio] Project ideas for Gsoc 2k16

From: Prateek Singhi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Project ideas for Gsoc 2k16
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 05:34:48 +0530

Hello.

I am currently a sophomore at International Institute of Information Technology ,Hyderabad, India. Being enrolled in Electronics and Communications Engineering , I have keen interest in many of your projects, particularly :

1. Filter Design Tool Enhancements  - (mentor) Sebastian Koslowski, Marcus Leech

2. Off line Analysis and Visualization Tools - (mentor) Tim O'Shea

3. Burst Radio Support - (mentor) Tim O'Shea

I have a strong base in Digital Signal Processing and have successfully completed courses like DSP and Signals and Systems(MIT opencourseware) and Communication Theory 1 .

Also I have now gained ease with languages like Python , C/C++ ,Matlab.

Please guide me on how to get started with GNU Radio since I am looking forward to contribute to GNU Radio.

Regards

Prateek Singhi