Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple hackrfs

From: Blade
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple hackrfs
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 11:28:17 -0800

Sylvain,

Thank you so much for the help, I thought I had read through the documentation
for the osmocom source, but obviously I missed the one about the brackets, so
thanks for taking the time to explain that to me. And that makes sense about
the 2 osmocom sources now that you explain it in that manner. Have a good day!