[Discuss-gnuradio] tx <-> rx transmission

From: Przemek Lewandowski
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] tx <-> rx transmission
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 16:28:06 +0100

Hello friends, does anybody know where I can find some full example with one way transmission in one of this modulations: m-psk, m-fsk, m-qam ??? - But not Differential m-psk
I would like to   see full recovery path (carrier, symbol, equalization) in radio receiver.
I know that there is example on gnuradio site but it doesnt involve real devices, and if I tried myself to reconnect with devices this example I had few blocker-problems :)
I have B210 and RTL.

PS.
What is a proper path of signal receiving in digital modulation receiver:
in my logic :

device -> clock recovery -> symbol recovery (costas loop) -> equalization ->demodulator -> packet deckoder
 ??

Thank you for any advice.

Przemek Lewandowski