Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how does Doppler shift increment in flat fading c

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how does Doppler shift increment in flat fading channel GNU radio
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 02:56:57 +0100

Hi Tim,

> On 08 Mar 2016, at 19:07, Bastian Bloessl <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Anyhow, I think that we should, at least, wait for an opinion of one of the
> developers, otherwise you might waste time implementing a new model and
> nobody cares.

as far as I understand, you implemented and now maintain this part of GNU
Radio. Therefore, it would be very interesting to hear your opinion about that
topic (it came up several times in the last months).

In particular, it would be good to know whether you also see the problem and if
you can remember why the block was implemented like that. Given the reference
to a “Table 2”, I guess you followed a paper or book.

Best,
Bastian