Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] INMARSAT wide signal question

From: Ian Buckley
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] INMARSAT wide signal question
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 13:36:42 -0700

Here's a good starting point for you:
http://www.uhf-satcom.com/lband/

The answers to both 1) and 2) are yes. Stay tuned.

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 12:56 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:

I assume you're asking "Is there a big blue DECODE ALL THE INMARSAT THINGS" knob in Gnu Radio.  The answer to that would be a resounding NO.

If the question is, instead:

   (1) Is the Gnu Radio development environment suitable for *developing* signal-processing chains to decode INMARSAT

   (2) Has anyone developed INMARSAT decoding/demod blocks for Gnu Radio.

For (1), the answer is yes.  For (2) the answer is--check with google.  The phrase "inmarsat gnuradio" doesn't return a lot, but that doesn't mean somewhere out there someone hasn't developed some capability.