Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] INMARSAT wide signal question

From: Henry Barton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] INMARSAT wide signal question
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 03:31:02 +0000

So the control channels are the narrow ones? I’m guessing the really wide ones are the traffic. (On a side note, I’m kind of surprised that people [you and killmore231] can get Inmarsat with a patch. I just barely see the signals with 9A4QAV’s helix and an SDRplay. However, Iridium comes in like a blowtorch.) Anyway, can’t wait to see your program. Is it on Github?

Sent from Windows Mail