Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR win64 binaries v1.1 posted

From: Camera Parts
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR win64 binaries v1.1 posted
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 23:28:41 +0000 (UTC)

Does Cppunit work with this release?

One needs that for developing Cpp blocks.

 To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>, "James C Mankin" <address@hidden>
 Date: Wednesday, May 4, 2016, 1:33 PM

 Jim,
 I found the problem.  Qt5 threw me a nice
 curveball.  I've got a fix, check back tomorrow for
 v1.1.1 :(.
 Apologies.
 Geof
 On Wed, May 4, 2016 at
 9:56 PM, Geof Nieboer <address@hidden>
 wrote:
 Jim,
 Try dropping the below file in the c:\Program
 Files\gnuradio-3.7\bin directory and see if it
 works, or at least if the error changes.  It's a Qt5
 platform plugin that did not appear necessary (I only
 included the Qt5 files that appeared needed to keep the size
 down)
 Geof
 On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 8:47 PM, James
 C Mankin <address@hidden>
 wrote:

     After uninstalling v1.0 and installing
       V1.1 , I was not able to run gqrx under Windows
 7.    I see a
       command

       line window that says "setting gnuradio
 environment" and then a
       pop-up that says:

          This application failed to start because it could
 not find or
       load the Qt

           platform plugin  "windows"

           in "".

          Reinstalling the application may fix this
 problem.

       Otherwise things seem to work OK.

       Jim kb3kj

       address@hidden