[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmission using Aux cable

From: Haaris
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmission using Aux cable
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 06:09:39 +0500

Hello all,

I am trying to transmit data using aux cable from one laptop to another.
The modulation scheme I am using the PSK mod block is DQPSK.
The problem is that while recovering data I have to set a specific value of delay to recover the original data back.
Sometimes no delay is needed, while at times some constant value is needed.
The point is that the symbols are always recovered correctly, but the dynamic amount of junk recovered before the constellation locks itself makes the pack 8 bits block work differently. (this is what I think is happening)
Is there a workaround or a simple way to fix this problem e.g dynamic delay of some type?
Any help will be appreciated.