[Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Passive radar support for gr-radar - Introduct

From: Anton Debner
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Passive radar support for gr-radar - Introduction
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 22:28:01 +0300

Hello everybody!

My name is Anton Debner and I’m an Information Technology student from Aalto University, Finland.

I’m currently polishing my bachelors thesis about passive radars and I will be implementing the passive radar support for gr-radar during this summer. The code will be hosted in [1] and I will be keeping a weekly blog in [2]. My first blog post about the project milestones will be coming soon.

I’m very excited about joining this community as a part of this project, I’m sure I’ll like it here!

Best regards,

Anton

[1] https://github.com/kit-cel/gr-radar

[2] https://grradar.wordpress.com/