[Discuss-gnuradio] Run Gnu Radio after installation

From: Shahnaz Shirazi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Run Gnu Radio after installation
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 10:54:55 -0700

Hi all,

Last night I installed Gnu radio through Pybombs without any error.
I can see all folder being build correctly and have all the required library.
But some how when I try to run Gnu radio getting error

sudo apt-get install gnuradioThe program 'gnuradio-companion' is currently not installed. You can install it by typing:address@hidden:~$ gnuradio-companion

as suggested in GitHub I created another folder to install the gnu radio other than install in on usr/local.

I added below line to my bashrc but no success :

export PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/home/shahnaz/Work/lib/python2.7/dist-packages

Do I need another Path set up for Pybombs ?
not sure what I'm missing but after I run the command
pybombs [-p myprefix] install gnuradio
I didn't get any error and at the end it confirmed successful installation.

Thanks in advance.

Shahnaz