Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Re: Sigh - 16.04 build failure

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: Re: Sigh - 16.04 build failure
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 18:41:21 -0400

Hey Mike -

Quick question:

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 5:28 PM, Mike <address@hidden> wrote:
Found it ! I discovered a duplicate set of headers in /usr/local/include and /usr/include, fixing this didn't fix the problem.

After several hours wondering what was wrong with the headers I found there were two versions of libcppunit. This must have been a leftover of the upgrade to 16.04 as it should surely have been deleted when replaced by the updated version.

Just to clarify, did you install cppunit through Ubuntu's package management in a previous version of Ubuntu, and then update Ubuntu to 16.04, or did you install it using PyBOMBS in a previous Ubuntu install and then update to 16.04?

Cheers,
Ben