[Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool consolidation question

From: Richard Bell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool consolidation question
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 10:42:06 -0700

Hi all,

Before I fully understood how gr_modtool worked, I would make a new module for each new block I made. I would like to consolidate these disparate modules into one overarching module now. I have approx 10 modules some with more then one block that I'd like to make one module.

Is there an easy way to do this or do I have to create each existing block via modtool in the new module?

Rich