Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Code Reuse Question

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Code Reuse Question
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 12:18:02 +0200

I thought so, too, at first, but then tested:

Null src +-> Head --> Null sink0
         \----------> Null sink1

stops.

I think this is the "am done" message bubbling up from head to src, then
src knowing it should be done, then the info "there's no input coming
anymore" bubbling down to sink1. Thoughts?

Best regards,
Marcus